for the lashes nature should have given you…
Imagine waking up every morning with beautiful, drop dead gorgeous eyelashes! Makeover your eyes by transforming them with long, thick, and glossy polished lashes. Throw out your eyelash curler, say goodbye to your mascara…
Eyelash extensions are an entirely new method of enhancing the length and thickness of eyelashes. Extensions are applied on a lash-by-lash basis for a totally natural look that can last from up to three to six weeks. With Eyes On You Lashes, you can have the same Natural looking and Glamorous lashes that you have admired, on all the celebrity starlets such as:
As seen on: Kim Kardashian, Sarah Jessica Parker, Maddona, Hilary Duff, Britney Spears, Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson and Lindsey Lohan
What Are Lash Extensions? Lash Extensions are a glamorous new way to extend the length and thickness of natural eyelashes, and are a practical, convenient and beautiful alternative to the daily use of mascara. Unlike decades-old, traditional false lashes, lash extensions are the first innovation in lash lengthening that can be worn daily, without nightly removal. Because each tapered, synthetic lash is bonded to a single natural lash, the final result is of effortless glamour and difficult to detect even close up. They look and feel so natural that you will have everyone guessing if they are real.
How Long Do They Last? When properly applied, lash extensions can be worn throughout the year with minimal monthly maintenance. Touch-ups are recommended after the initial full set application to refill any lashes that have cycled out. To maintain the full, thick appearance of a new set of lashes a visit to your beauty/lash professional is recommended every 3- 4 weeks based on your own natural lash growth cycle.
Can Lash Extensions Harm Natural Lashes? When applied properly, lash extensions will not harm natural lashes. The NovaLash application technique allows natural lashes to grow and thrive with extensions. This technique requires several different “separation” steps during the application process so each extension is adhered to a single natural lash in order to prevent interruption of the lash growth cycle.
Can Mascara Be Used With Lash Extensions? WATERPROOF MASCARA IS NOT RECCOMENDED FOR USE AS IT WILL DISSOLVE THE BOND OF THE LASHES Mascara is typically not needed with lash extensions. Mascara should only be used when a touch-up is drawing near. Water-soluble mascara can be worn; however constant use of mascara may shorten the lifespan of lashes.
PRIOR TO APPLICATION: Clients must wash the eye area with mild cleanser. Use of oily eye makeup removers will result in failure of lashes to bond.
AFTER APPLICATION: DO NOT WET LASHES FOR 24 HOURS AFTER APPLICATION! Use of any heavy creams, eye makeup removers, lotions, or cleansers containing OILS can loosen the bond of the Extensions. DO NOT USE OILY PRODUCTS ON LASHES. Failure to comply with this rule will result in loss of lash extensions.
Types of lash extensions used at our salon: NOVALASH, MINK and Extreme Lashes
to schedule your appointment today!
- Do NOT expose Nova Lash Eyelash Extensions to water 24 hours after the application.
- When washing the face, use care and avoid splashing water or cleanser in the eye area.
- Do not swim, use hot tubs, jacuzzis or steam rooms for 48 hours.
- Avoid direct contact between moisturizers, eye creams or oil based make up removers.
- Avoid any cosmetic product containing oil glycols, organic solvent or urea.
- Avoid extreme heat IE. cigarette lighters, oven, grill, etc
- Use only water-soluble mascara on your eyelash extensions when needed in between scheduled appointments.
- Do NOT use water-proof mascara.
- Curling is not recommended because the extensions are pre-curled.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes or pulling on the extensions.
- Eyelashes normally shed on a regular basis, thus multiple extensions may be lost on any given day.
- Keeping the eye area free of make-up accumulation on the lash line can help your lashes last longer.
- Depending on how your take care of your lashes, you may visit your technician for touch ups every 3-4 weeks.
Call (813) 434-0234
to schedule your appointment today!