Do you dream of Longer, Thicker, Fuller hair?
Your trained technician at Eyes On You is able to achieve the look that you have always wanted in spite of the texture, length or density of your own hair. The extensions are made of 100% natural Indian Temple human hair in 81 different colors and three textures; straight, wavy and curly. It is of extraordinary quality as it has never been exposed to harsh chemical treatments.
The pre-bonded hair (bonded with 100% Keratin Tips – the same protein that makes up your own natural hair) makes it simple to apply and the bond is made of a keratin protein so there is no wax or glue. There is no damage to your hair. The extensions are virtually undetectable and very easy to maintain.
Hair Extension Options:
- GREAT LENGTHS
- CINDERELLA HAIR
- Classic Organic Bonds, I-Tip Extensions, Tape Hair, Clip-In Hair
- Glue-In, Sew-In Tracks
- Clip-In Extensions
- Chemical free Highlight or Lowlights
- Glitter Strands
- Feather Locks
- Professional hair extensions adding color, fullness, and length without damaging your natural hair
- Three strand textures: straight, wavy and curly.
- Five standard lengths: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 24 inches
- Over 40 vibrant, natural color shades and 18 bold fashion colors
- IndianTempleRemihair – 100% natural and never chemically treated
- Extensions may be permed or colored before application
- Keratin bond is designed for compatibility with heat, water and sunlight
- Hair Extensions last from 3-6 months
- Tamara has been professionally trained and certified to provide only the highest quality hair care.
Hair extensions are applied in neat rows by selecting very fine square or triangular sections of your hair.
Keratin is pre-applied to the trimmed end of each hair extension. The hair extension is then fused with your natural hair creating a ‘natural’ bond.
Once the hair extension application process is complete, she will cut your hair to the desired look and then style it.
Following the application of your new hair extensions, it is extremely important that a maintenance and follow-up schedule be developed. Remember that regardless of how natural and real your hair extensions look and feel, they must be properly cared for to ensure long-lasting beautiful results.
Your trained technician at Eyes On You will tell you exactly how to care for your new hair extensions before you leave the salon that day – including what are the best hair conditioners and styling tools.
Wear It, Flirt it, Flaunt it!
Check out our Great Lengths page for more information: www.greatlengthsstylist.com/
Book your FREE Consultation Today!
Call (813) 434-0234