Luxurious Spa Treatments & Services Provided in Tampa, FL, at Eyes on You
For the most relaxing and beautifying spa treatments and services in the Tampa, Florida, region, we invite you to visit Eyes on You Salon and Spa. Eyes on You is a full-service day spa, home to our team of highly experienced beauty professionals, including licensed cosmetologists and medical estheticians.
At Eyes on You Salon and Spa, we offer treatments and services that will leave you feeling pampered and rejuvenated. Our highest priority is to help you look and feel your best with all Eyes on You!
Our spa treatments include:
- Nails – We specialize in spa manicures and pedicures featuring OPI polish and gel polish. Whatever design or creative vision you have in mind, our talented cosmetologists can bring it to life.
- Lashes – In addition to offering false eyelashes and lash tinting services, we are proud to offer Eyes on You eyelash extensions. Say “goodbye” to mascara and eyeliner – our lash extensions will make your eyes pop and give the illusion of eyeliner without any makeup.
- Skin care – Our trained and certified medical estheticians provide a plethora of spa treatments and skin care services, including facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, dermaplaning, and much more. Eyes on You has a wide variety of skin care options for every skin type at an affordable cost.
- Tanning – The beauty professionals at Eyes on You offer precision spray tans that boast a natural, sun-kissed look. We will create a custom tanning solution for you, to suit your individual preference.
- Waxing – Our trained technicians do anything from facial waxing to full-body waxing. All of our waxing products are made for sensitive skin, so whether you have sensitive skin or not, you will enjoy the most gentle waxing experience possible.
Eyes on You Salon and Spa makes all treatments and services available either in-house at our Tampa, FL, location, or onsite, wherever you are. Additionally, our team can cater to groups of any size.
To learn more about the spa treatments provided by Eyes on You, please contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.